it’s just me again, old friends. i’ve been doing a lot of blog reading and happened to stumble upon a lot of bloggers who have lists of things that make them happy, and it instantly put a smile on my face to see what makes other people get the ol’ warm and fuzzies on.
also, i just found it a really great way to spread positive thoughts, and how lovely is it to read something with no negative undertone theses days, with all of the crazy things that happen in the world. when things cool off and start to settle for us a bit, i have made a promise to myself to make a conscious effort to be more positive and really focus on the important things, and stop sweating all of the small stuff. ( i think my mom owns a book with that title)
so, in lieu of doing just so, i wanted to share a list of 10 little items that make me happy and just feel awesome when i experience them. sure, i could make lists specific to just one topic… (eh hem, gabriel) but this is a mix of all things that make moi smile
(in a complete random order)
1. pumpkin scented or flavored ANYTHING
2. laughing with my friends on the phone about crazy things we’ve said/done
3. hearing gabe talk with his grandma in portuguese
4. hearing toddlers say hilarious things to their parents
5. drinking my coffee in the morning and clearing my head
6. when a sweet jam comes on in the car on the way to work to get me pumped for the day
7. when the new flowers come in on tuesdays and they look like sweet sweet heaven
8. seeing gabe drive his scooter ~ it’s both awesome and totally hilarious
9. old people holding hands
10. wrapping up in my favorite sweater and a big blanket on the couch to see a good movie
what makes you stupidly awesomely freakishly happy?
(you can say my blog if you want~ i will love you if that’s the case)
happy monday, ~ i’m off to get a pumpkin spice latte… YUUUM.