we all had our “things” we wanted to be when we grew up… or, people we just wanted to be.
i have no clue why this just came to me all of a sudden tonight, i think it is because i am a wee bit tired~but, i do remember the good ol’ days of wanting to just be all of these cool people and/or things
what did YOU want to be when you grew up? i’ll go first.
1. i love ANYTHING to do with alice in wonderland~ i wanted to be her and to live in her world, and hang with the singing flowers (if they were nicer)
2.i also wanted (still do) to be madonna~ but her cherish video made me want to be a flippin’ mermaid so bad!
3.a marine biologist.. i think this may have been inspired by “free willy”
4. a baker.
5. orphan annie, even though she was an orpan… i think i’ve seen the movie a million times!
6. a painter
7. in the CIRCUS!!!!!!!! ( this one made everyone’s list~i know it)
8.a synchronized swimmer
9. a hardcore rockstar ( there’ still time, no?)
10. what my heart truly wanted i ended up getting :)
yay for memories and what i used to want to be… i am thankful for what i’ve created for myself and couldn’t be more happy with the end result!!!
(i thought of so many more as i was coming up with my top 10!)